Last Updated on October 10, 2021
Choosing the best tent for jungle camping isn’t as easy as it seems.
Durability to space, there are a bunch of things that need your attention. Experienced campers know their drill, but for beginners, it is pretty daunting.
But not anymore.
This guide should be enough to lead you to the best jungle camping tent.
Here are all the crucial factors that you should be checking right before making a purchase decision.
- Durability to withstand harsh weather.
- Easy setup and takedown process.
- Roomy enough to fit in comfortably.
- Decent-sized door for easy entry and exit.
- Proper air-circulation inside.
- Storage space for your gear and other items.
- Large rain-fly to cover the entire tent.
And now, let us make it even easier for you. Here are our top 4 jungle camping tents that meet every camper’s requirements.
Take a look…
4 Best Tents for Jungle Camping
ALPS Mountaineering Tasmanian 2-Person Tent
- Well-constructed free-standing poles. Easy to assemble and snap down.
- Comes with water and UV ray-resistant 75D 185T polyester rain-fly.
- Super easy and comfortable to enter and get out of the tent, thanks to the decent-sized doors.
- Features 8 zippered easy to reach mesh storage pockets and a 13 ft. vestibule area with ample room for all your items.
- Mesh windows keep the tent well-ventilated.
- The center height is 46-inches, and the tent area is 34.5 ft. which is enough for 2 adults.
- It can withstand heavy rain, snow, and wind since it is a 4-season tent.
- The groundsheet is a little thin, so you will be required to add an extra sheet for comfort.
- Polyester rain-fly doesn’t cover the bottom side of the tent.
Build-quality, ease of use, durability, comfort, this 2 person jungle tent checks all the boxes.
And that makes this ALPS Mountaineering 2 person tent appear on most listicles of the best tent for jungle camping.
Super easy to assemble the tent, no hassle at all. Snapping it down is also a breeze.
In terms of durability, this unit gives tough competition to market-leading tents.
With top-notch aluminum poles and the 4-season design, it can withstand heavy snow, wind, and rain.
You will have ample room for storage, a big thumb up to the mesh pockets, and the vestibules.
It weighs around 6 lbs, a decent weight.
Two big doors make going in and out smooth as butter. Plus, the tent has enough space for two adults.
Overall it is a fantastic unit from ALPS mountaineering, and users seem to have an excellent time with this.
Naturehike Cloud-Up 1 2 3 Person Lightweight Backpacking Waterproof Tent
- Water and Uv-resistant tent. Delivers 50+ sun protection.
- The rain-fly is constructed with 210T polyester, and the bottom is made of 20D rip-stop nylon.
- Weighs only 3.8lbs which makes carrying super easy.
- Comes with free-standing aluminum constructed poles and makes the setup process quick.
- The rain-fly covers the tent perfectly, and will keep you dry even in the harshest rain.
- Features one door, and that is big enough for smooth entry and exit.
- It is a four-season tent, so it is built to last through heavy snow, rain, and wind.
- It is a roomy tent, and has good space for two adults.
- One additional window keeps the tent well-ventilated.
- It is a highly affordable camping tent.
- There aren’t many storage pockets.
- Sometimes removing or adding the rain-fly takes little time.
Carrying this tent is super easy since it weighs only 4.7lbs with the accessories.
Plus, the setup and the takedown process are also smooth. It comes with free-standing poles, and that eliminates most of the hassle.
Features 3000 mm PU sunroof and 210T polyester rain-fly. Both together perform incredibly well in heavy rain.
The sunroof gives UV protection as well.
Since it is a four-season tent, it can withstand heavy wind, rain, and snow.
The bottom of the tent won’t leak water, so you will be good even when it’s raining or snowing badly.
It is pretty roomy; two adults will easily fit in, just how the best tent for jungle camping should be.
- It is a 77sq ft camping tent, a perfect piece for family camping. 6 people can fit in nicely. The floor area is 11 x 7-inches.
- Steel fiber reinforced polymer poles are pretty durable.
- Constructed with 185T polyester, plus it features 1000 mm polyurethane hydrostatic coating that delivers good protection from the rain.
- Keeping the size in mind, the setup process isn’t hard or time-consuming. 2 adults can do it quickly and easily.
- Features 4 mesh windows, enough for keeping the tent well-ventilated.
- A large door makes going in and out smooth and easy.
- Comes with a durable carry bag, a pole, and a stake pouch.
- It can withstand heavy wind, thanks to the well-constructed poles.
- The floor of this tent is very thin; you might need to add an extra sheet.
- The windows leak water, though it happens rarely.
- Doesn’t provide UV protection.
Family camping is an excellent move to enrich the bond, and if you are thinking of doing something like that, you definitely want to have a look at this Campros 6 person tent.
With 77 sq ft ground space, this tent can easily accommodate 6 sleeping bags or 1 queen-sized bed.
Constructed with top-notch materials. Features 185T polyester sunroof with 1000mm polyurethane hydrostatic coating.
Moreover, this tent is water-resistant as well.
Steel fiber reinforced polymer poles add reliability. The top-quality poles and tent fabric makes this tent withstand heavy wind.
2 adults can easily set up this tent. And since it comes with a proper carry bag, that is comfortable too.
The tent has one big door and four windows; these are enough to keep the tent ventilated.
Coleman Sundome Tent
- This tent features welded corners and inverted seams, so there is no way that water will be going inside the tent.
- Comes with a polyester taffeta 75 denier roof flysheet which provides extra protection from heavy rain.
- The setup process is very easy, and wouldn’t take more than 10-minutes.
- There is an E-port that allows you to take electrical power inside.
- Features super-sturdy 8.5mm fiberglass poles. This tent has been tested, and it can survive easily through 35+ mph wind.
- It has a ground vent and large windows which keep the tent ventilated.
- Going in and out is very comfortable.
- Good enough space for two adults. The dimension is 5 x 7 ft.
- There are storage pockets for storing easy to reach items.
- It is not a Uv-resistant tent.
- The package doesn’t include 6 horses as advertised.
It is one of the most popular 2 person tents. Why won’t it be? When it comes to all the major features that every camper should look for.
Allows two adults to fit in comfortably. Two windows and a large door allow proper air circulation.
Moreover, it comes with an exclusive weatherTec system which promises to keep you dry.
Welder corners and seam ensures full protection from water, doesn’t matter how bad it rains.
You also get a bunch of storage and gear pockets. And an electrical port for electric power.
And the feature that attracts people the most is the price of this Coleman Sundome tent. It comes at an entry-level cost and yet offers top-notch value.
Time to wrap this up.
In these 4 tents we have reviewed above, the majority of the users are satisfied with them.
Just head over to the user’s review sections of these products, and you will see it yourself.
From reliability to reasonable price, these 4 units deliver them all. And I don’t see any major reason to turn down any of these.
However, I hope this guide helps you to pick the best tent for jungle camping.
And in any case, if you are still unable to decide, let us know what you are struggling about.
If you’ve liked this tent review. Then you might like other reviews published on this site. Some of them are listed below: