Last Updated on September 2, 2022
Are you looking for a tent for goat hunting? Well, you are just one step behind. We have some of the most reliable and sturdy tents in our listing.
However, before you dive into our top-rated list, you should ask yourself whether you just want to hunt in the early hunting season or all year round.
Depending on your hunting pattern, you may require different tents. For instance, there are only a few options for early-season hunting where the amount of rainstorms is quite low.
On the other hand, if you hunt all year round, you may require a tent that withstands every weather condition. In this case, you have to be more cautious.
If I’m not wrong, you have already started hesitating about finding out the right answer. Don’t worry; we’re here for you.
Best Tent for Goat Hunting
We have shortlisted a few of the best goat hunting tents. Each tent of our review is selected based on customer feedback and careful observation.
1. Primos Double Bull Surround View 360 Blind
- This tent is engineered with an exclusive Power Hub Framework technology that aligns rods accurately without putting much force and facilitates easier setup with tighter fabricated walls.
- Its special see-through walls provide a full 360-degree one-way view without any obstruction while keeping the observant out of sight of prey.
- An additional blackout wall is included that can be moved and placed on another according to the insider’s choice.
- The Silent Slide window closures provide an 1800-degree full-forward shooting screen for a better target.
- The Truth Camo is designed especially with shadows and patterns that provide maximum depth of field and camouflage in any hunting condition.
- This tent comes with a Swivel Chama Pursuit Chair that features telescoping legs for comfortable sitting in any terrain.
- The included chair is quite lightweight, and you can convert it to a stool.
- This tent weighs 27 pounds that’s quite higher than most other blinds.
- Some users complained about the carrying case as they found it a bit difficult to fit the tent into the case.
Mountain goats are quite timid in nature, so you need a perfect hide-out place while having complete observation of your prey. Luckily, the best goat hunting tent that is Primos Double Bull Surroundview 360 Tent comes with the same motive.
Well, the mountain goat hunt is not about hiding and shooting only; for more accurate targeting, you should have a proper shooting window. Undoubtedly, this tent also stands out from the crowd in this section.
What about your comfort? The Double Bull Surround View 360 has something for you here. For instance, it comes with a 360-degree swivel chair that can be placed on rough terrain.
This chair weighs only 7.5 pounds while featuring a heavy-duty fabric in the sitting position.
Moreover, this tent is large and spacious enough to accommodate up to two adults comfortably.
2. Rhino Blinds R75 RTE Hunting Ground Blind
- This high-quality tent is constructed with True denier polyester fabric, known to be one of the most durable fabrics, and this fabric is used in both weaves.
- It is so easy to set up and take down that you can accomplish both of these within 60 seconds after a little practice.
- After setting up the blind in a particular hunting site for 3-4 days, its special shadows and patterns will blend it into the hunting location just like a part of the scenery.
- It is constructed with tough materials and engineered specially to withstand any harsh weather conditions.
- This is a perfect single-man hunting blind measuring 60″ x 60″ inch inner space with 66″ peal height.
- Its special water repellent technology and antibacterial treatment protect the blind from any kind of microbial attack and keep you out of rainwater.
- Fiber poles are prone to break down immediately.
- Users complained about malfunctioning in the zipper mechanism.
No matter if you’re a keen hobbyist or an avid hunter, the Rhino Blinds R75 RTE Hunting Ground Blind is going to be a great companion in your mountain goat hunting trips. You have just seen its impressive features and benefits.
So, what do you think? Will it be worth your investment? We can assure you that you’re just going to be a fan of Rhino Blinds. You’ll be charmed every time seeing that this blind is so easy to set up.
A perfect shelter in any ground location in any weather condition! Just look at its patterns and shadows implemented on the fabric. This is what a hunting blind should have to keep you out of sight.
3. AUSCAMOTEK Pop Up Ground Blind
- It comes with a Pop-up construction that makes it super easy to set it up anywhere without much effort.
- This blind is very lightweight and compact, hence providing more convenience while transporting it.
- This is spacious enough to accommodate two people in it, or you can store a vast amount of hunting gear with you.
- This blind is designed with some impressive customizability and expandability features that facilitate more comfortable hunting
- Its fully enclosed construction offers higher concealment than most other blinds in this segment.
- Due to its marvelous camouflaging, hunters remain protected from predators.
- As it’s fully closed ground blind, people often find it a bit difficult to get in or out, especially with hunting gear.
- The number of windows is not sufficient for optimum ventilation.
Here is something exceptional for you. If you’re familiar with pop-up blinds, you might know how convenient they’re to set them up. Yeah, here is a pop-up ground for you from Auscamotek.
The AUSCAMOTEK Pop Up Ground Blind has become one of the most dependable for hunters, especially those who love to hunt deer and ducks as well as mountain goats. This is a 3-way fully enclosed ground blind.
That means you have three directions to shoot. Although this 3-way design makes sky shooting almost impossible, this is not so concerning as you’re hunting on the ground. This blind is spacious enough to hold up to 2 people.
When it’s about grabbing the best tent for goat hunting, you should be cautious about some facts. Always remember what you need. It may seem quite satisfying from the outside, but the user experience can be totally different.
However, if you’re still hesitating to pick the best tent for goat hunting, we have a recommendation for you. We hope it won’t disappoint you at all. Well, as per our research and analysis, the Primos Double Bull Surround View 360 Blind would be the most reliable option for goat hunting.